What is Claviature?
Claviature is an innovative text input method combining easy to use large keys and small screen footprint. It provides a comfortable and fast text input for mobile devices in about 60 world languages.
Some of advantages of Claviature include:
- Large Keys: Keys of Claviature are in about 6 times larger then keys of regular on-screen keyboards. They are even larger then keys of full screen keyboards. That provides easy and fast access to keys and makes comfortable not only pen, but also nail input. Especially, for women's long nails.
- Small Footprint: Claviature occupies a small amount of screen space and provides unobscured access to applications. It's an ideal input solution for phones' small screens.
- Language Support: Claviature supports text input in many world languages. You can download language layouts for about 60 languages at
www.claviature.com. Claviature can work with several language layouts simultaneously.
- Usability: Claviature doesn't requires any training. It provides standard international layouts with familiar symbol placement, dead-keys and Alt-Grey layouts.
- Customization: You can customize Claviature's keycaps: background, fonts and their sizes and colors.
- System Requirements: Claviature is a native input application (SIP or FEP) and has very minimal system requirements.
|Copyright © 2004-2016 by Microth, Inc.